Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Pure madness: disregard for safety in time of War

* * *

Greetings, and welcome to 2009. I guess I can't keep pretending this isn't happening.

My friends, please take a look at this brief article over at Newsmax. I agree with Cheney's assessment of the riskiness of leaving behind the Bush anti-terrorism policies that have kept us safe.

Sorry to make my first post of the new blog site such a fearful one, but this is too important to dismiss.

Recently I've been very busy working on the last section of a lengthy work of fiction, and am also doing the outline and research for an article. Between that and my fresh commitment to streamlining my household, the result is a neglected blog. But I'll be back here in earnest as soon as possible.

In the meantime, I'm trying to keep up with my favorite sources for important news and commentary. Uppermost in my mind (and probably yours too) are two huge national issues: security and the economy.

Frankly speaking, only misguided moonbats believe you can achieve peace by pretending you're not at war. And only a liberal can actually believe you help the economy by pouring billions of our hard-earned dollars into pet projects... but that's a subject for another day.

Anyway, here's the link:

http://www.newsmax.com/index.html

Dick Cheney / terrorism / Bush policies

* * *

Be well, everyone.

Respectfully submitted,

b. giguere

* * *